The best way to online free sms, The best way to online free sms : Smile SMS

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Smile SMS



latest smile sms gallery






About Smile SMS

Smile SMS are mainly used for making laughing somebody. Sometimes it became very joy and pleasure by reading smile SMS. Now a day smile SMS are commonly used in everywhere. Actually life is better when you’re happy but you also remember that, life is best when someone is happy because of you. Hello my dear friend be an inspiration, share your smile.


In my post I try to do the best to post latest, new& special smile SMS collection. I highly expect my post about smile SMS will be like everyone and being favorites to all of us.




You are the 2nd most beautiful girl

A girl in sad mood was sitting with her boyfriend.
Boy: You are the 2nd most beautiful girl,
I’ve never seen before
Girl: Who is the first?
….
….
.
Boy: It’s YOU! When u smile..!



Smile is a language happiness.

Smile is a language of Love.
Smile is to win the hearts.
Smile is a way to get success,
Smile improves your personality.
So, keep always smiling in ur face.



You will be Happy Forever

Don’t be Happy for a Specific Reason.
Because that Happiness will be
End when the Reason ends.
Try to Be Happy without any Reason
&
you will be Happy Forever.
So Keep Smiling



24 smiles for you

24 Smiles...

:-)
:-):-)
:-):-):-)
:-):-):-):-)
:-) :-) :-) :-)
:-):-):-):-)
:-):-):-)
:-):-)
:-)

Only For You my dear!
One for Each Hour.
So That  You Keep SMILING 24 HOURS



My smile doesn't always mean...


My SMILE ...
Doesn't always mean
"I m so Happy ..."
Sometimes
It Means
"I Can Manage ..."

Sometimes it means
I am trying to forget my pain
And
Sometimes
It Just Means that
"I m Tired Of Crying ..."





Shakespeare said that don't worry!
Because if you are worried you get a wrinkle,
So why don't you smile & get a dimple.
So try to keep always smiles and be happy




 
Rose is Famous & popular for Grace...
Advocate is Famous for his Case...
Horses are Famous for Race...
But my dear you are Famous for Smile on Ur Face....


 
Many smiling moments in ur life
 
smile is completed
When It begins with you Lips,
Reflects in your Eyes,
&
Ends with a glow on your Face
I Wish U many many Smiling Moments in your life

And always be keep smile on your face.

Different between ur & my smile

Do you know?
What are the difference
between my smile & your smile,
You smile when you are happy,
and,
I smile, when I see that, you are so happy..!




 
Life is like a cell phone
&
a smile is like a Sim card
whenever
you insert the
Sim card of a smile,

Than
A beautiful day is
activated...

So my dear friend Good morning
&
Keep smiling...



SMILEING IS PART OF LIFE

Living in the favorable and unfavorable situation is called
"THE PART OF LIFE",

But smiling in all those situations is called
"ART OF LIFE".





Some times, when I am all alone
I just close my eyes and think about of you...
and the thought of your love worms
me inside and make me smile.



A Doctor's prescription for you

A Doctor's prescription for you
a cute little smile for breakfast.
More laughs for lunch.
Lots of happiness for dinner.

Doctor's fee?
A sweet SMS when you are be free.




Smile,
It Will Make You Look Better..
Love,
It Will Make You Enjoy Life.

Pray,
It Will Keep You Strong.




A Perfect gift for you


A Perfect Gift for my dear!
Today! Absolutely at no Cost, Non-taxable, fully free offer,
Silent Performance, Extremely Personal, 100% safely, Fully Returnable ,
it’s a SMILE from me ONLY FOR U!




SMILE stands for

Smile stands are the following facts…
‘‘SMILE’’ abbreviations:
S: Sets you free,
M: Makes you special,
I: Increases your face value,
L: Lifts up your spirits,
E: Erases all your tensions,

So, please keep always be smiling.


My message & your smile

Wonderful Combinations are in this world...
Heart & Beats,
Music & Songs,
Night & Moon,

Fish & water,
Roses & Love,
Fish & water,
My message & Your SMILE..!


Could u Guess?



Could u Guess, what’s that?
Doctors advice it!
Girls misuse it!
Models sell it!
Photographers cage it!
Artists create it!

Death freezes it!
Guess, what’s that?

Yah!
It’s SMILE! KEEP SMILING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment