The best way to online free sms, The best way to online free sms : Ramadan SMS

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ramadan SMS



                                      













About Ramadan SMS

The holy month Ramadan comes to us with Rah-mot. Amongst in the all month Ramadan is the most valuable and glorious to all Muslim. Ramadan sms are commonly used on holy month of Ramadan.  In this holy month we used Ramadan SMS to wish anyone about the glorious of Ramadan.


I have one request to all of my friends, please stay with my page. I will be always trying to do the best.

In my post, I try to do the best to post/submit new, special & latest Ramadan SMS collection. I highly expect my post about Ramadan SMS will be like everyone and be favorites to all of us.



Ramadan is a special gift from of Allah

Whose beginnings are forgiveness
With peace and blessings,
Whose end is Freedom from Fire.
Happy Ramadan Mubarak!
Barkaton n Rehmaton ka Mah-e-Mubarak!



I
am
coming
to
your
house
to
give
you
all
types
of
happiness
Peace
success
&
joy
please
welcome
me
after few
minutes
when
You
know
That
I'm
Ur's....
**Ramadan**
Happy Ramadan Mubarak



May this Ramadan be month of blessings,  
A month full of forgiveness
A month full of peace
&
guidance for you and your family!
Amen
Ramadan-ul-Kareem Mubarak



As the Fajar azan begins
and the 1st holy fast begins
Wishing you all the blessings from Allah
and praying for a blessed Ramadan!
May Allah bless you with happiness
and grace your home with full of happiness & peace.


Wishing you my dear

Wishing you my dear for good times, wishing you for good fortune. Sending pleasant surprises your way wishing you for upcoming shining days. Wishing you smiling and joyful days ahead.
Happy EID Mubarak!





When the moon of Eid arises, it makes all of us so happy and excited. May all of your times will be full of such a shine, Excitement and happiness!
Happy Eid Mubarak



                       



No comments:

Post a Comment