The best way to online free sms, The best way to online free sms : Birthday SMS

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Birthday SMS


Happy Birthday SMS collection

About Birthday SMS

Your friend has birthday? Why not say him/or wish him happy birthday by Sending him these exclusive happy birthday sms messages. Here in my blog, a lot of huge collection of birthday SMS are waiting for you.



Dear friends, here I try to do the best to post latest, new& special Happy Birthday SMS Day SMS collection. I highly expect my post about Birthday SMS Day SMS will be like everyone and being favorites to all of us.


Make a wish quickly

Blow the candle*****& Make a wish quickly cut the cake n take a piece of it& give the remaining to me so that I can eat…..HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I greatly wish u on this day many happy returns on this day!


The most beautiful female mind was born

This day, when the most beautiful female mind was born, is my most beautiful day.LUV and long lives. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Its nice feelings when

Its nice feeling when you know that someone likes you someone be special care of you someone thinks about you someone very needs you but it really feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Every star of every night

In soft gleaming night of stars, the sun arises with new light and May all ur dreams come true. May every star of every night bring love n joy 2u.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To my dear.
 I wish many many happy returns on this day.

A prayer: 2 bless your way


A prayer: To bless your way
A wish: To lighten your moments
A cheer: To perfect your day

A text: To say HAPPY BIRTH DAY

Hello my dear sweet friend Happy birthday! Wish you a perfect & happiness life.


I am so lucky

Thank you God to give me
A beautiful female mind in this day
                        &
I am so lucky to have a Wonderful
Person like you in my life!!
Happy birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment