The best way to online free sms, The best way to online free sms : Naughty SMS

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Naughty SMS


Naughty sms gallery


About Naughty SMS


Dear friend, welcome to all in my blog site. I hope everyone is fine by the grace of almighty Allah .Now a day Naughty SMS became very popular to all of us.

This post contains a huge collection of naughty SMS. Actually naughty SMS are using only for fun and make laughing. Here, in my post, I’d been trying to submit very fanny, familiar & so much naughty SMS. I highly expect my all friends will be like my post and stay with my page. So, dear friends, why being late? Let’s go to be naughty. Ha…Ha…Ha..




The Definition of Nurse:
"Nurse is a Beautiful Dash looking Girl,
she Holding Your Hand
Looking into Your eyes
'and still wants Your Pulse Will Be Normal"..!!

Very needed for you!
Good food
Good sleep
&
"GOOD _ UCK"
(Interpretations may vary) but both are needed for u!


A boy & girl go for shopping...
A boy & girl go for shopping…
Girl- (jokingly) - you have nothing in your head then you are buying a helmet?
Boy (replied) - Yesterday you purchased a bra, did I ask you anything…?
 

I am pregnant
Write an essay which
contains about factors religion,
sex and mystery.
The Winning essay: Oh! My god, 
I am pregnant, 
I wonder who did it!
Ha...ha…how funny!
 

Sardar : "I am also lesbian.."
Sardar: Hi Gay! Will you marry me?
Girl: Sorry I can’t do this. I am a lesbian.
Sardar: What’s a lesbian?
Girl: I like to sleep with girls.
Sardar: Don’t worry, give me a hand… I am also lesbian.


Difference between man and Superman..
Priya: What is the difference between man and Superman?
Roni: Man wears underwear under the trouser and
the superman wears it over the trouser.
Ha...Ha...Ha...


Boy goes to a chemist….
Boy goes to a chemist-
"Give me a condom. I’m going to my girl friend’s house for dinner.
Then the boy says "Give me to more.
My girl friend’s sister is a great bomb and her mummy is so still hot."
During dinner, her Dad walks in.
the Boy lowers his head and starts praying...
10 min and he is still praying, his head down.
All are being surprised.
Girlfriend-" I never knew that you are so religious"
Boy-" I never knew that your “DAD IS A CHEMIST”!


My Heart Beat is so faster...
A couple was Sitting Alone In The Garden...
A couple Were Sitting Alone In The Garden..
Girl-please do something Which Makes My Heart Beat Faster...
Boy-Run away Your Father Is Coming..!! 

About girl friends
Girl frnds are like medicines.They come with on expiry date.


There are only 5 things we need in life: 
Good friend’s
Good income

My mobile has been an accident
My mobile has been an accident with Nokia at Symphony Avenue Samsung road. Admitted in LG hospital. Dr Nokia says case is serious, need "SMS"




No comments:

Post a Comment